On the Restaurant's Menu
The Executive Chef leads the culinary efforts at Indigo Landing Restaurant with a focus on fresh, innovative ingredients such as chop house favorites grilled over a wood-fired flame, specialty seafood dishes and creative salads and sandwiches.
Menu prices are subject to change based on market fluctuations.
Mother's Day Brunch (May 08)
Celebrate Mother's Day with brunch and live music at Indigo Landing! $45.00 Per Person,
$22.50 Per Child. Reservations Required. Please call (703) 548-0001.
Download Mother's Day Brunch Menu
*all pdf menus open in a new window
contents and prices subject to change at any time
Sunday Brunch Buffet
Every Sunday join Indigo Landing for brunch buffet from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. Each Sunday has a new menu, using the freshest local and seasonal offerings.
$35.00 per person
Menu items include (subject to change):
- Made-to-order Omelet Station: mushroom, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, cheddar cheese, honey ham, fresh spinach
- Fresh orange juice
- Fresh seasonal fruit display
- Danish, Croissants, Muffins & Chocolate Croissant
- Garden Salad Displa: Mixed Greens, Carrots, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Red onion, Garbanzo Beans, Croutons, Bacon bits, Sweet Peppers,
Balsamic & Ranch Dressing
- Dominga's Deviled Eggs
- White Cheddar Grits
- Belgian waffles w/sweet butter, maple syrup and fresh berries
- Assortment of Desserts: Éclairs, brownies, blondies, warm bread pudding
- and much more
For updates on additional items added weekly,
Indigo Landing Restaurant @ The Washington Sailing Marina!
Indigo Landing restaurant is an all-season sanctuary overlooking the Potomac River and Washington DC
like no other destination in the Washington, DC area. Indigo Landing restaurant provides contemporary,
and casual cuisine. Our chef leads the culinary efforts at Indigo Landing restaurant with a focus on fresh,
innovative ingredients such as chop house favorites grilled over a wood-fired flame,
specialty seafood dishes
and creative salads and sandwiches.